Tanganyika Wattle Company Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to be considered for employment to fill the following vacant posts.
CHEMICAL PROCESSING ENGINEER (1 POST)
Holder of Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineer or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and registered with the Engineers Registration Board (ERB) as Professional Engineer. Computer skills will be an added advantage plus five (5) years on similar position in big busy processing Factory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to apply chemicals principal in the Wattle processing factory
- Expert of knowledge of chemicals components, solutions and mixtures
- Understanding of safe handling procedures of all chemicals including hazardous materials
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Overserving production processes
- Evaluate processes and initiate improvements to safety, quality and efficiency Provide training and do the mentorship to technical staff
- Performs any other related Duties and Responsibilities as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer,
- High analytical skills and exposure to business process improvement activities
- Creative, cooperative chemical engineer with wealth of technical and industry knowledge and talent for
- process wattle optimization
- Preferably someone who has been working on factory operation experience in relevant field.
- Good communication skills, a good team player, self-driven
- Excellent time management to ensure activities are completed within turn around time
- Should posses leadership skills towards managing his/her department effectively
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS;
- Applicants must attach an up to date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION LETTERS AND CVs SHOULD BE WIRED / HAND DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS, The Human Resource and Admnistration Manager, Tanganyika Wattle Company Limited, Private Bag, Njombe. Email: [email protected] and cc [email protected] on or before 4.00 p.m on 15th March, 2022 (i.e. Deadline for receiving applications)