Korea Foundation for international healthcare (KOFIH) is a public agency founded in 2006 under the Ministry of Health and Welfare of the Republic of Korea.
Based on its vision as a global partner that contributes to the advancement of healthcare, KOFIH has promoted international cooperation and upheld humanitarian values by providing government- level aids for partner countries including Tanzania, people in disaster-stricken areas across the globe, and migrant workers residing in South Korea.
Job Title: Assistant Project Coordinator
Location: Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania
Position type: Full time
Organization type: Government
Application deadline: 10 June, 2022
The general objective of healthcare assistance of KOFIH is to contribute in improved maternal and neonatal health status in target area and enhance the capacity of health service.
The assistant project coordinator will work in collaboration with the organization project coordinators and the team. S/ he will assist in planning, coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables. S/he will analyse data as required and track & report project progress. Homepage: http:www.kofih.Org/en/projects/developing/#africa
Essential duties and Responsibilities
- Assist project coordinators in planning and management of the project in order to achieve targets in accordance with the approved work plan and approved monitoring and evaluation performance framework
- Ensure timely and quality completion of all program technical and financial deliverables and reports in accordance with KOFIH – Tanzania guideline
- Support and conduct onsite field supervisions to ensure the execution of baseline, periodic, and final evaluations to monitor progress of project activities
- Maintains program safety and security resources and helps to build staff capacity around safety and security
- Assist in the preparation of agendas for staff and technical meetings, document minutes and disseminate accordingly.
- Promote sustainability of project activities with effective networking, linkages to other programs
- Organize, coordinate, liaise and communicate with external partners and institutions for holding of workshops, seminars and meetings and in keeping all partners informed.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Diploma in Nursing or other health related field
- Two or more years of working experience in relevant field is preferable.
- Experience working with an international development organization is an added advantage
- Exceptional English written and Oral communication skills, strong critical thinking, problem solving and attentiveness to detail
- Ability to work independently, but in a consultative environment with other stuff and supervisor.
- Skills and Proficiencies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and coordination skills
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Reporting, writing, professionalism, accuracy, attention to details, multitask, teamwork, and discretion
- Must be a computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft office package
How to apply
All qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and Nursing certificate physically. (Physical Address)
- KOFIH Tanzania Office
- 8th Floor JANGID PLAZA
- P.O Box 10383, Oysterbay, Kinondoni.
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
N.B Applications will only be accepted during working hours 07:30 am – 03:30 pm Monday – Friday
- Written exercises interview
- Oral/Verbal Interview
Do not attach testimonials, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please fill in the annual salary requirements on the Cover letter.