Tanganyika Wattle Company Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to be considered for employment to fill the following vacant posts.
CIVIL ENGINEER (1 POST)
Holder of Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineer or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and registered with the Engineers Registration Board (ERB) as Professional Engineer. Computer skills will be an added advantage plus five (5) years on similar position in big busy processing Factory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and verify the inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.). Plan, oversees and design maintenance of company buildings, infrastructures, such roads, power plant, water and sewerage systems
- Communicate with management on issues concerning specifications, engineering interpretations and explanations, supply of items, and items of work, and offer recommendations on reviewing specifications.
- Provide guidance and technical advice to the team on engineering procedures, specification
- High analytical skills and exposure to business process improvement activities A well driven someone with a wealth of industry knowledge
- Posses a certain level of creativity in order to give solution, improve technical process and be able to communicate professional ideas
- Preferably someone who has been working on factory operation experience in relevant field.
- Excellent time management to ensure activities are completed within turn around time Should posses leadership skills towards managing his/her department effectively
- Good communication skills, a good team player, self-driven
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS;
- Applicants must attach an up to date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION LETTERS AND CVs SHOULD BE WIRED / HAND DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS, The Human Resource and Admnistration Manager, Tanganyika Wattle Company Limited, Private Bag, Njombe. Email: [email protected] and cc [email protected] on or before 4.00 p.m on 15th March, 2022 (i.e. Deadline for receiving applications)