Reporting to: Mechanical Supervisor
- Perform professional fitting jobs ensuring plant availability
- Perform professional fitting or cutting jobs as instructed
- Check fitting equipment and report problems or repair as necessary.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify, and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Any other duties as may be assigned Line Management
- O-level and/or A-level education or its equivalent
- Full Technician or NTA level 6 in Mechanical Engineering or Trade Test certification in fitter mechanics
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in mechanics fitting jobs
- Experience in welding and fabrication is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Good on fault finding
- Able to plan own activities
- Problem solving
- Able to take and follow instructions
- Good understanding of maintenance requirement of mechanical equipment.
Tanga Cement Plc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary and Benefits
The Company offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to [email protected] , on or before Friday 06th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.