We are looking for a marketing and support intern that will work closely with our marketing and IT team and help our products to reach the next level.
- Knowledge/Experience with digital marketing campaigns.
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- knowledge in graphics design will be added as an advantage.
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.
MODE OF APPLICATION