Medical Doctor with Interest in Paediatrics
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes in the community and the most vulnerable.
Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive peadiatric care and child health activities, particularly with the ongoing opening of its new Maternity and Newborn Wing.
In order to strengthen and expand our paediatric & childhealth services, we are looking for Medical Doctors with a passion for paediatrics.
You will assist the peadiatric & child health specialists in the service provision in our neonatal unit. Also, you will assist in the service provision in our (peadiatric) outpatient clinic, including screening of patients, admitting/treating patients to the ward, prepare operation lists and updating Specialists on patients’ condition.
Furthermore, you will be part of the on-call team and rotate in on-call duties and therefore preparedness to work in weekends and on emergency is an important aspect of the job.
The job provides a lot of on-the-job learning opportunities.
- Holder of Doctor of Medicine (MD) from a recognized institution with successful completion of one year internship. (minimal GPA of 2.7 at undergraduate level)
- Interest to specialise in Peadiatrics and Neonatology
- 1 year of post-intern working experience with a reputable organisation
- Registered with the Tanganyika Medical Council as medical doctor.
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Swahili)
- Team-worker with client focus
- A pro-active attitude and eagerness to work
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
Please indicate job reference number: 2022-23| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 14th May 2022
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply.
Please send your application via email to: [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
(selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)