We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
- Recording & posting the related transaction in the system
- Receiving returned checks & bills from banks.
- Organizing & filing all returned checks & bills in an easy way to be ready for collection.
- Helping credit department in receiving & reviewing retail credit contracts & guarantees for Alex customers.
- Displays appropriate behavior & contributes to create a positive team spirit.
- Collecting cash from customers in case of paying in company’s safe & post the related entries.
- Assisting collector in contacting customers for quick appointments to collect returned.
- Actively seeks opportunities to learn by formal and informal means, learns from others, adopting & sharing best practices. Show commitment to his/her development needs and plans.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- One year of retail experience desired
Job specific Skills:
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
Job Segment: Seasonal, Cashier, Retail, Hospitality