- Support the Health, Safety, Environment performance, and standard.
- Apply Safety and Environment policies within the scope of activity.
- Monitor local customer payments, liaison with head office and TEA on International customer requests and complaints
AVIATION & SOLAR
- Implement agreed commercial actions to get new resellers and Super dealers for solar, local aviation customers, and sign contracts
- Extract DTs from the TEA website and match them with SAP invoices
- Match ATE sales with Fuel Request
- Maintains solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Research on competitors’ marketing conditions and offerings.
- Prepare the solar customer database which will help to push for sales
- Prepare Monthly statistics to be distributed to TEMTL Management.
- Monitor the terms and conditions of sales as specified in the sales agreement including credit limits and terms of payments
- Improve customer loyalty by frequent visits, identify their needs, and report to the Manager
- Monitor sales of each customer with respect to the budget
- Undertake periodic market survey, at least once every quarter, of the business and propose an action plan for improvement.
- Propose actions to improve market share and a good level of margin
- Conduct Solar training for consumers and our Service stations ambassadors
- Participate in any marketing activity that improves the sales and profitability of the company.
- Main contact between TEMTL head office and Solar resellers, Super Dealers, and the Total Network
- Reports all Solar activities
- Undertakes any other duty as might be assigned by the supervisor
Context and environment
- Stiff competition in the market
- Price sensitive market
- In a highly competitive market, he must anticipate changes in the environment and detect potential Super Dealers and Resellers for solar, as well as coordinate the solar lanterns deliveries. Must create and develop a strong network of relationships with the Stations, Super Dealers, Resellers customers, and aviation companies
- BA in Business, Marketing, or Social science
- Work experience in the solar and Aviation business
- Experience in marketing and sales development techniques
- Knowledge of computer application software (word processing, spreadsheet, systems….)
- Excellent anticipate, analytical
- Business abilities i.e. sales, negotiation, communication, customer service skills
- Adaptability to a competitive and stressful environment