Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results.
We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
To load, unload and stack materials safely and efficiently while maintaining our governance and Customer service standards.
Key roles and responsibilities
▪ Ensure that stock received from Breweries is accounted for accurately
▪ Ensure that safe offloading practices are adhered to in line with DPO Safety guidelines
▪ Load stock correctly on Tier 2 trucks as per what the customer has ordered to ensure that they are happy
▪ Maintain compliance to road traffic act and internal measures such as pre-trip inspection
▪ Minimises risks, and ensures safety
▪ Ensure that no out of specification / inferior quality stock is loaded and delivered to customers
▪ Ensure Safe operating practices of Forklifts is adhered to at all times to avoid accidents and injuries.
▪ Ensure that only licenced individuals are allowed to operate a forklifts
▪ Ensure that operators wear the mandatory minimum PPE to prevent injuries
▪ Ensure that Department of Labour stacking exemptions complied with
▪ Ensure productivity is maximised through world class housekeeping
▪ Ensure cleanliness of the DC Warehouse is upheld in order to maintain our product quality
•Certificate or Diploma in Logistics
•Valid forklift driver licence
•Experience operating a double handler
•SAP literacy advantageous
•Good interpersonal skills / builds good relationships
•Ability to work under pressure
•Good verbal and communication skills
•Good self-management principles
•Ability to adapt to change effectively
•Good numerical ability
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 25 April 2022.