Wasoko is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services.
By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable.
Wasoko aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers, or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda , Cote d’Ivoire, Senegal, Zambia and Rwanda use Wasoko’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time.
We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Role: Customer Engagement Executive
Reporting to: Field Sales Manager
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective
- Perform analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to churned customers through cold calling and get them ordering again.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests.
- Warehouse branch management,
- Warehouse Logistics management,
- Delivery Agents,
- Product Team
- Customer Growth teams
- Active Wsoko’s Customers
Key Skills and competencies
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced sales environment
- Effective teamwork abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of patience to follow through problem resolution
- Must have a Smart Phone
- Laptop an added advantage