Wasoko is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Wasoko aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania , Uganda ,Cote d’Ivoire, Senegal, Zambia and Rwanda use Wasoko’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Location; Zanzibar, Tanzania
Reports To; Branch Logistics Manager
- To compile all daily, weekly and monthly warehouse inventory reports as assigned by the Branch Logistics Manager
- To transfer physically issued stock into the Wasoko web platform
- Carry-out agent’s daily stock and cash reconciliation
- Issue and replenish agents with stock as indicated on their Delivery Notebooks
- Carryout main warehouse stock take and random Tuk Tuks counts as assigned by the Branch Logistics Manager
- Ensure that delivered products matches LPO quantities
- Update LPO trackers and inventory trackers
- Any other duties as may be assigned to them by the Branch Logistics Manager
- Diploma in supply chain or Finance
- At least 2 years’ experience in the warehouse in an FMCG or Manufacturing setup.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized