Successful candidate is responsible for driving penetration and adoption of the Mobile financial services in the zone to ensure business growth
We contribute and Lead
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity & innovation.
- Execution of all MTMSL/ Tigo Pesa; initiatives at the Zonal level
- Formulate MFS subscriber acquisition and revenue generation initiatives for the Zone for
- Support the Zonal Director to track and manage agreed MFS KPI’s
- Implement BTL and ATL strategies in collaboration with key stakeholders at the zonal level
- Innovate, structure, and execute new partnerships that will drive commercial value
- Find zonal specific new pockets of value in relation to the economic activities in the region to create new revenue streams
- Conduct MFS training for the products, services, and best practices to the targeted sales team.
- Manage MFS revenue and costs at the Zonal Level
- Monitor business activities and implement approved tailormade strategies for the business advantage in the respective region
Qualification, Experience and Core Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or any other relevant course
- Motivation for sales, agile, Entrepreneurial, Dynamic and proactive
- Good understanding of local market conditions
- Strong ability to plan, lead and control resources
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences, strong reasoning, analytical, and organizational skills
We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 May 2022.