Position Title: NOC Representative
Work station: Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania
Application deadline: 28th February 2022: 1700hrs
- NOC Support
- NOC Representative at Client premises
- Industry best support for the NOC team- Trainings, On Call support, SW support etc.
- Monitor Company’s solutions and ensure all connected equipment and systems are running optimally
- Create and escalate fault tickets to applicable vendors and follow up for timely closure.
- Certify project related Works.
- Technical Support:
- Follow up on access and change requests in coordination with Client and NOC teams respectively
- Second level Tech support to checkout teams
- Second level checkouts on all works wherever RMS teams visit, verification of such alarm test reports
- Carryout system Audits e.g., ZON Max, NOC Space, Dashboards. These will be done weekly Reporting:
- Daily management reports on NOC activities and operations KPIs.
- A University Degree in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunications Engineering
- Ability to identify and analyze engineering data of significant depth and complexity.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Shows pride in work and in achievements
- Planning & Organizing:
- Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies;
- Identifies priority activities and assignments
- Adjusts priorities as required
- Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work
- Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning
- Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary
- Uses time efficiently.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals
- Solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise
- Willing to learn from others
- Places team agenda before personal agenda
- Shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
The Company is in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the company’s business needs. More specifically, the individual may be required to perform additional and or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
How to Apply
Kindly apply through the following Link or Tabono Website (www.tabono.co.tz) under Careers: http://apps.truebitstech.com/abantu/symfony/web/index.php/recruitmentApply/jobs.html not later than 17.00hrs on 05th March 2022. (Subject of email should be Position applying for)
***** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted***