Position Title: QA Technician
Work station: Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania
Application deadline: 05th March 2022: 1700hrs
- Technical lead for RMS integration at the sites.
- Ensure that all installations and related project or maintenance activities are implemented as per the organization’s quality assurance framework.
- Ensure the Company Health & Safety policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures while performing duties
- Adhering to scope of works for all RMS installation works.
- Ensure proper tracking and reconciliation of HW replaced in the field for warranty and non-warranty items on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Timely provision of accurate, complete installation and acceptance reports on all installations done.
- Ensure that all equipment installed is captured in the database.
- Executing per implementation plans for all installations and ensure that all installations are done as per schedule, with zero delays.
- Liaise with Technical Management to plan and implement action plans for improved field operations performance.
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge of Company products, installation practices and procedures, repair, and maintenance best practices by being present for training
- whenever called upon
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients’ technical staff.
- Minimum of an Advanced Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- AC power for both grid and off-grid sites.
- Diesel Generators, automatic transfer switches and automatic voltage regulators.
- DC Power Systems (both ‐48VDC and +24VDC systems).
- Ability to quickly interpret and draw, if required, electricity distribution from the Utility meter box up to the tenant connection.
- Transducers – current transformers, Voltage Transformers.
- Understanding of Electrical earthing and bonding.
- Must be computer literate, MS Office, AutoCAD/MS Visio etc.
- Paying attention to entail.
- Apt decision making.
- Good Strategic thinking.
- Capable of analytical thinking.
- Planning and organizing.
- Customer focused.
- Communication protocols – RS485, RS232, SNMP.
- Reporting and documenting of solutions.
- Team player with integrity.
- Work with minimum supervision.
- Be able to work at elevated heights.
- Able to work long hours on feet.
The Company is in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the company’s business needs. More specifically, the individual may be required to perform additional and or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
How to Apply
Kindly apply through the following Link or Tabono Website (www.tabono.co.tz) under Careers: http://apps.truebitstech.com/abantu/symfony/web/index.php/recruitmentApply/jobs.html not later than 17.00hrs on 05th March 2022.